Featured post

SCS research and awards news

For all our research and awards news, please visit our news page.

Monday 25 July 2016

Jim did it - and is close to his $1000 target for Berry Street

Congratulations Dr Jim Harris who finished his charity fun run last weekend! 

"10 km without stopping and without walking, albeit in a slow time - but I did have a knee injury AND I had a gig the night before..." said Jim.  "If you don't believe me I can show you my medal."

 Jim would like to send a HUGE thank you to everyone who supported him and has helped him raise money for Berry Street. 

Since setting a nominal fundraising target of $1,000, Jim has so far raised $924.75

That's ONLY $75.25 short... however, you can still donate at the following link:   


Jim will only tell people his time if he reaches $1,000...

No comments:

Post a Comment